The Buzz About Compass Creative Dramatics
The educators were fabulous! They were well-organized, had approachable personalities, made learning fun and inspiring, worked well with the kids, had the patience of Saints - they possessed EVERY quality of strong educators!
- Amy Raml, Parent of 2nd grader, Sheboygan, WI
The most rewarding part of the week was seeing the performance - WOW.
In five days, what they accomplished was amazing!
- Alysa Clark, Solomon Elementary School PTO, Chicago, IL
My daughter had such an amazing experience and couldn’t stop talking about the week. You did an amazing job with the entire production, especially keeping the kids focused with the structure necessary for such a piece.
- Alexandra, Parent of 3rd Grader, Chicago, IL
All of the educators are amazing. They really care about the children, and it shows!
- Lisa, Parent of 1st Grader, Chicago, IL
Our staff was very pleased with their level of professionalism, knowledge of theatre, and ability to work with children.
- Claudia Freeman, Superintendent of Cultural Arts, Waukegan Park District, Waukegan, IL
The most rewarding part of the week was seeing my daughter overcome her stage fright and be so excited about the play.
- Rika, Parent of 2nd Grader, Waukegan, IL
Awesome. Remarkable. Creative. Dedicated. There are not enough adjectives to describe you.
- Adele, Grandmother of 1st and 3rd Graders, Bedford, IN
The best part of the week was seeing the smiles & laughter of my kids.
-Robert, Parent of 1st and 5th graders, Chicago, IL
Bravo. Amazing -- and only in one week!!
-Lesley, Parent of 3rd Grader, Evanston, IL
I had a lot of fun. The hardest part of the week was leaving. Leaving was sad.
-Charlotte, 6th Grader, Evanston, IL
The coaches working with the children were great. I can't stress the amount of enthusiasm they show with the work they do. You can tell they love it and it becomes infectious. They were also very knowledgeable with theatre vocab and direction.
I was extremely impressed with their knowledge. Bravo!!
- Ruth, Parent of 1st Grader, Sheboygan, WI
All of the students, families, and staff were very impressed with how fabulous of a show it was.
You have sparked an interest in the performing arts for many children!
- Jeannie Gustafson, Farnsworth Elementary School PTA, Chicago, IL